CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

who am i???

Who am i now???
Wat is my character now???
Am i following the world???
What is my true self???

LOST................

Now i only realise...
Sometimes i am a hypocrite....
I can smile and work with someone i hate so much................
My reason is tat i don want to affect the work...
but it seems like a hypocrite....
cos i don really say out how i feel....
i only let it out when i am with my close friends........

So sometimes i really don know....
Am i changing for better or worst.........
Am i following god's teaching???

I personally don think so la.....

Time to wake up........
Finding my true self.........
Be a pure girl....
Have faith in god...
Through him i am victory........

Prepare to change..............
But for better....

0 comments: