CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Is been a long journey....
When i look back,
i just realize that i grow up a lot...
A lot of things make me grow...

Today,
Things happen unexpectedly...
Plan to go to uni with someone..
And when u wake up,
The someone tell u that,
She need to go to uni early...
Cos she forgot jor...
Time is running out...
I haven change my clothes...
So i say wait for me...
And she just took all her things and go to uni...
Leaving me there....
If you are in my situation,
What will you feel?
Will you be angry?
Whose fault is this???

I don know about you...
But my first reaction is angry...
I am angry...
How can she abandon me??
This is the first feeling that i have...
As i pray,
I can still feel the anger...
But learning to forgive...

First time find it angry is much easier than forgive...
Angry is easier...
Is easier to find people's fault than find own's fault...
Is easier to be angry at what people do than see that i am causing it....

Forgiveness,
I sound easier but is so hard...
Is really so hard....
I heard god asking me...
Are you really forgiving people from the bottom of your heart??
Is strike my heart...
A lot of times i am hiding the hurt down inside...
A lot of times, it just so hard to forgive....

If you ask me now,
Do i still angry??
I would say yes...
But i am learning to forgive....
Forgive those who hurt me..
Forgive those who make me angry...
Forgive myself for making all those stupid mistakes...

Learning is an ongoing process that never ends...
I am learning everyday...
Be a strong priincess...
Smile, Princess Starry...

0 comments: