CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Losing control again...

How to say.....
When you are tired and carry a lot of things, 
You just want to faster reach back so that you can put all things...
And someone is there to block you...
He don want to open the door and block it so you cannot open...
How would you feel??
I feel super angry....

Yesterday, 
I go to pasak malam...
Buy things with my cousin...
Helping my friend buy things also...
Then my cousin got somethings to do,
She go first...
Left me...
Taking all things back..
Is quite a lot...
And quite heavy...
On the way, 
I start to feel pain for both of my hand....
When i reach home, 
My room is up stair...
I need to open the door...
I saw my housemate...
So i ask him to help me take things...
My hand ady very painful....
Then my another housemate quickly push him away...
And then went back and block the door....
I saw my housemate and ask him to open the door for me...
But he say cannot...
Cos the other one blocking....
I then lose control...

Sometime, 
I really hate it...
Can he don be so immature??
In some point, 
He is really immature...
I know he is playing with me...
But can he look at the situation??
Later 8pm i got something to do...
And when i reach back, 
is ady 7.20pm....
I still haven take my bath cos when i walk back that time, 
I sweat a lot...
I still haven eat my dinner....
I lose control over my emotion....
I don want to get angry....
I don want....
But i cannot control it...
And there is no time for me to calm down...

To me, 
I know you love to play...
But can you look at situation??
Can you be a bit considerate??
Can you be mature a bit???
Can you think for other people??

I just could not believe it...
Is being 12 weeks ady...
Time pass...

So every week, 
We play a game name angel and mortal game...
Angel suppose to take care for mortal....
Every time, my mortal is someone that i don want to take care one...
Except one la...
Who is my best friends....
Those that are very close with me one, 
I won get the chance to take care of them...
I always take care those that i don like or I don know how to take care de....
Most of the time, 
Is my best friends taking care of me.....
As wednesday is the day we pick our mortal,
Is all inside a box,
with name inside paper,
And you just cannot see it...
You are choosing it randomly...
And this week,
I suppose to take care the person that make me angry...

When i look at it, 
I really don know how to respond...
Wat kind of response should i give???
My first reaction was like walao ei...
Haha...
I really don know wat to say...
But i believe it is from god...
God challenge me to love my enemy...
Although is super hard...
Forgiveness is never an easy thing for me...
Really not easy....
Hahaha....

Learning is a progress...
Time to grow up, Princess...
I am princess Starry...
I want to become a pretty Princess...
A princess that proud of herself...
Smile,
Forever Happy.... 

0 comments: