CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Report o Report...
I have hated report everytime when i am doing it...
Haha...
Lazy to do it..
Plus this time report super hard..
No need to sleep le...
Hahaha................

Losing control again...
Just don know wats wrong with me...
This two day,
I am super down...
Just not like me...
I don feel like myself...

Today,
When i see a picture,
I really surprised...
But then i feel really weird...
How to say...
A girl who pass her grade 8 piano...
Someone who play piano better than me...
But is not chosen for the place that i am...
Someone has more qualification...
Someone who is better...
Someone who is more hardworking...
But not chosen for the place i am....
Is me...
Who is so much weaker...
Who is so much lazier...
Who plays so bad....
Is chosen for that...
I just feel...
I am not worthy for the place that i am holding...
Really...

Today,
A cartoon that makes me cry when i am small...
Just realize that i have that king of feeling since young...
How to describe...
I hate saying goodbye when knowing that i won be able to see that person again...
I hate to face death of someone or some animals....
Death, I hate you...
Really hate...
Is been with me since young...
When i am 2 years old ba...

TIme to continue to do report....
Jia you starry...
I am strong princess....

0 comments: