CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2012


Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching tear drops in my hands
Only silence as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?

As the smoke clears, I awaken
And untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better
To watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper


Go run, run, run
I'm gonna stay right here,
Watch you disappear
Yeah, oh
Go run, run, run
Yeah, it's a long way down
But I am closer to the clouds up here

You can take everything away....
But i will be rising up form the ground and be a skyscraper that go up high...
Love this song....

Recently, 
Preparing finals...
Finals is so near...
And there is too much to study...
But still in the playing mode...
Plan to at least read through a subject in one day...
But this plan fail...
I took about two to three day to just read through it....
Still don know how to study...

Today badminton,
Just don like to play with those beginner...
I am sort of like a beginner...
But the beginner that i play with, 
Is someone who don know how to serve a ball...
I find it very speechless....
Seriously speechless...
haiz...........
Just don like....

Then, 
After badminton, 
Friends want to go back home...
Just don know where they go...
Don know is whose fault...
End up i really don know where friends go...
Some walk back le...
Cos got class later....
A lot of things happen...
And there is argument...
Friendly argument going around....
I don really like it...

Just don know is it because finals is coming...
People just start to lose control...
They become someone that i am not familiar with...
The person that i familiar with is gone...
Sometimes,
The new them, 
Really make me angry....
Is like not my fault, 
And you make it like my fault...
Doing things impatiently...
Easy to get angry...
Angry out of sudden....

I know you are stress...
But can you control it??
You really no need to tell everyone that you are stress...

And during this time, 
Me and my friends get closer with another friend...
She is someone who does not take the initiative to talk the others...
She is someone like very fierce like tat...
So ppl are kind of scare of her..
Me too...
But during this time, 
I just find that she is much more easier to talk and play with...
Is much more comfortable to talk to her...

I just don know wat to say...
Just continue to study...
And be a cheerful girl...
Smile, Starry.... 

0 comments: