CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yesterday, Totally in bad mood...
Sometimes,
I lose control...
Lose control over everything...
Forgotten something that i should be doing...
Sometimes,
I just realize,
I have no existance...
No one seems to notice me...
You cannot force me to do things that i don like...
A lot of time,
I choose to be quiet...
Hiding in my room...
Doing things...
Now there is someone sharing the room with me,
A lot of things seems like cannot do le...

I have lose control...
Nothing to say...
Don feel like doing anything...
Feel like crying..
But just cannot cry...
Too stress ady??
Don ask me...
I don know the answer...

Feel like giving up on everything...
Just like that...
Let everything settle to the bottom...

Starry is emo again...
Hahaha.....

I did a test,
Found out that i am a very emotional person...
I think it suits me....

Usually the person that is hurting you not the one you hate,
But the one you love...
Usually, you always take things for granted from the person you love...
Is a dilemma...
Is because you take things for granted..
You think that he or she should be doing it,
But you forget the point that,
It is not...
It should not be like that....
And usually, this things hurt you the most...
Am i right??
I don know.....

Later got test...
Study until vomit le...
First time,
Start studying so early...
I start it on last week...
And is only 2 chapter...
First time,
Study a few times and keep memorizing...
Am i too stress??
I would say yes ba...

Previous Exam,
Did not get good result...
So a bit too stress...
Stress until a bit scary jor....
I am going crazy...
Just too much things to handle...
When things does not go ur way,
You just feel angry..
I don know about you...
But this is me...

Life is meant to be imperfect,
So that i can learn..
And right now,
My life is super imperfect...
There is situation given to me to learn...
It is helping me to grow up...
I can only encourage myself like this...
And hoping that i will pass through...
There is nothing much that i can do..
There is nothing more for me...
Just wait....

And because he lives,
I can face tomorrow,
Because he lives,
All fear is gone,
And because i know,
He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because he lives....

Smiling is all that i can give...
Although i may have give up on my own life,
Someone still never give up on me...
So just smile...
I know one day i will recover...
Just hope that it will come very soon...
Smile, Princess Starry.....

0 comments: