CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

After the test....

After the test, we have two week holiday...

After holiday, when we go back to study.... this is the moment we fear the most...
That is.................

RESULTS......

On the first day, i am so so so worry.....
I scare i could not do well in exam......
Den i will kena NAGGING FROM PARENTS, CANNOT USE COMPUTER AND TV....
And the most worry one.... is EVERYDAY STUDY NON STOP.....
I am so so worry.... But got a feeling will be bad.....

But actually still ok after taking the results..... All fall between 60 to 70..... except for my physic.... Actually i did not study finish for all my subject and especially my physic....
Study half way fall asleep......

But i really want to thank God for letting me pass..........
At least pass... My parents still got nagging..... But not as terrible as i think.
But still want to study.... cos it is very important for further study......

KAMPATE....

0 comments: