CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Piano or keyboard...... Wat a difficult choice????

Today i am facing a hard decision..... Cos I don know how to choose.................

I am given a choice to switch from pianist to keyboardist......
[ For those who are not in my church...... I am a pianist in bilingual adults service....]

The reason is they want to put into 4 group..... And there is 5 pianist in the team......
And they hear me saying i am interested in keyboard....... So they ask me about that.....
[In each team there is only one pianist...]

It is hard to choose... Last time i really want to be a keyboardist..... [ cos i have no confident towards myself... and i think i play very bad...] So when i really tried out, it is fun..... And i really can play...... I can play but not quite well also.........

So hard to choose............... I was thinking to switch for a few month even a year..... But my dad told me that if i want to switch back is so so so so hard......

Don know wat to do....... Feeling a bit down and emo......

I think after this one i will continue to write some post that i should update about my life......

LIFE IS............................. UNKNOWN....

I don know wat will happen after that..... Just continue to read.... i will post my decision next week....

Wat a difficult decision.....

0 comments: