CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wat a EMO me........

Sometimes...... I could not stop thinking about wat's happening aorund me......

Sometimes...... I hate when i feeling so good or not bad.... and a suddden news turn my feelings upside down.....

Sometimes...... I am think i am just a girl who cannot do anything..............

Sometimes....... I feel sad when being left out from a group who is so close to me........

Sometimes....... I am feeling don know wat to do........

Sometimes....... I AM FEELING MY LIFE IS WORTHLESS......

Sometimes....... I don know wat to hope for.......

Sometimes....... I would rather be a inviscible person........

Sometimes...... I would hide in a shadow and cry.........

Sometimes....... I have to be strong in order not to let others worry.......

Sometimes...... I feel like giving up.......

Sometimes....... I feel like i am siliy......

Sometimes........ I feel like going to hide in a place......

Sometimes........ I feel like runing away......

Sometimes........ I don know who to talk to................

Sometimes......... I feel like no one will come to my funeral.......

Sometimes....... I feel like tomorrow is nothing........

Sometimes....... Sometimes..... Sometimes.......

Sorry today a bit emo.......

Although i know god will always be with me....... I know god will always be there........ I know god love me........ i know god care for me....... i know god pay a huge price to save me........... I know god wants me to be the best...... I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW................................

But for me is so hard to follow........................ Cos i am so so so not use to it............

Wat would u do????? If your world is falling into darkness...... and u cannot save it.........

Somebody save me....... God save me.......

Don let me be ever so lonely and feeling so worthless.......

I don want to feel tat again........

I am scare and don know wat to do.................................

*Sis and friends if u see this don tell my parents...... i don want them to worry...... I believe the time will pass......................

I believe i will have hope again.........................

SOMEDAY AND SOMEHOW............................

0 comments: