CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

On wednesday......

On that day, we get a chance to bully our junior....... haha....

Cos that day is orientation day..... So can bully junior .....

On that day we can watch their performance...
I like the indian dance... It is nice.....
Then others is still ok...

On that day, we use our handphone illegally and open.Haha...
I don know teacher got see us or not la......
haha.....

Den we have explore game.... I am not feeling very well that day...
So my friend help me a lot... I only have to jaga the time.
So i can relax for a while... Haha...

Then some of the junior kena tipu lo...... Haha By our ketua orientasi...

Then we have our lunch. That is Macdonald...
The delivery late for 30-45 minutes. We get to enjoy our lunch...
But we feel so so hungry. Then our teacher advisor give some advise to us...

After that, we go to cs to watch movie. TRANSFORMER 2: THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.
So cool... The sound effect is so nice.... Super nice...

Then we go back home. When i reach home is so so tired.... But is fun...

Hope got another time to go watch movie with my friends again. Cos only left half a year den we will face our final STPM exam and seperate...

I will miss my friend after STPM... But we still can contact each other using msn, facebook and blog...

Just hope that we can still keep in touch.... Haha....

0 comments: