CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

TERRIBLE FIRST DAY.....

On the first day, my terrible school (current) [don feel like telling others later kena tangkap] announce that they got KLUSTER SCHOOL.......
The pk hem announce that 'we' got not only kluster but KLUSTER KECERMELANGAN....
Don know where got cemerlang, 'ze me lan' only la.........
Acoording to the syarat la...... I don think they are qualify lo.....
Don know how they get one.....

When they show us the syarat for kluster school...... Last year SPM results does not meet the syarat, then the school blame the students.... And ask the student to do well.
If they do not do well, they can kick student out...[speciality of kluster school]
I was thinking the teacher also don know how to teach, still got some good one la..... how do they expect the student to do well.....

During the assembly ho....... the PK hem tell a lot of things that not important....
Waste a lot time in explaining... telling us that this award is so hardly get.....
A lot of nonsence.......

I want to go back early to class... Cos is BIO [ the only period that i will really focus on what teacher is teaching... And the teacher is super nice.... ] Finally finish..... use abt 25 minutes......
Our class is normally the first class to go out... Some ppl's bag is in class.... So they will go out first.... We were nicely walking then suddenly kena called by our discipline mistress. The reason they give is so stupid.... ' Sebagai pelajar di sekolah kluster, kena ada disciplin. Beratur dulu'secara berdua-dua baru boleh keluar.'

WAT A STUPID REASON....
We are form 6 students..... We r pra-univesity students..... Treat us like primary kids....
No choice but to follow.....

Then our timetable change AGAIN.... Luckily the first period is MATHS...... Then i don care how much time is taken....... When the teacher come in to distribute the exam paper, he got comment a bit but i did not listen..... I don wan to waste time.......
When he start to write down all the working, first i got listen... but when io hear him insulting us, i stop listening already....

WHY DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO A TEACHER THAT INSULTING ME???
NOT WORTH IT.... and WASTE OF TIME.....

He see us not listening and start to talk something that are not abt maths and often is lame joke and nonsence........ Not make any sense one..... Wat a stupid.....

Wat makes me angry the most is wat he say about our spm....... He always say that this is form3 / 4 /5 even primary work....... I could not stand it when he say
' I DON KNOW HOW YOU GET AN A FOR YOUR SPM RESULTS. IF I GIVE YOU FORM 4 TEST PAPER I THINK YOU WILL FAIL THE TEST.'

I am so angry and frustrated.... Wat do u mean by saying that.... All of our A's is get through cheating......... Sorry ho...... Do you know, during my form 4 and form5 i never get a B for my add maths..... I always get A for that...... The lowest is 78 and 79 where i just need one more mark to get an A1.... You are insulting me..... And i don think u deserve my respect.......

I don know why he always like that??? I just colud not stand it...... Sometimes i feel like i don want to be in class... I don care if u teach or don teach...... I don care u can teach or not..... BUt please DON INSULT US WITH THAT....... Will that make u a good teacher??? No It just make you worst...... If u don insult us, i think i can accept you..... But throughout the year, i had have enough..... I don want anybody to insult me like tat..... cos that is my best subject and the one i love most...... And i don want anyone to insult it..... If u say current results, i still can accept but don talk about the pass...........

I really don understand the way u teach..... i think is for the benefits of others that u teach slowly.... But please don waste our time...... I think sometime u r good.... but don overdo things....... I think my friend will know who is it...... But just keep it here......

Thats the end...... After that my day seems affected, but there joy and laughter with friends.......

0 comments: