CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today.................

Feeling a bit better...........

At least my family is behind me...... They are there when i need support...................
When i am alone, they are there to lift me up.............
When i am home, there is sense of belonging........
At least i know i am wanted...................

Now feeling quite good..... when i start to think this way.......

Maybe i am just scare of lonelynesss...........

Sometime it seems like monster that are going to eat me up.................

Friends and family..................

Both are important and help in different area....................

It is time to wake up and stop being so EMO................

Time to set my new goal...............

Time to be a better person....................

Time to use my gifting well...............

Time to be a person god want me to be..................

I WILL HAVE HOPE AND COURAGE FOR EVERYDAY............

0 comments: