CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Piano or keyboard.... Is time to make decision....

Ok, after i was given a choice, i feel a bit down and don know wat to do...

Then on saturaday, my friend ask me to replace him for keyboardist....
So i give it a try... I think is hard.... cos:
1. I don know wat should a keyboardist do...

2. I don know the sound and wat kind of sound matches the song most suitable....

3. I want to play more but cannot cos keyboard cannot cover the piano sound....

So i think piano suit me the best....

And i want to train myself to become better.....

If someone willing to trian me as a keyboardist, i think i will take up the challenge.
But as for now, i don think so.....
Cos i am facing my STPM this year....

So....... KAMPATE......

0 comments: