CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Wednesday............... Happy and fun

Just as i write in the last post......

I am going out with my church friend....................

With who???..........
There are
Me - Dolphin
My Sis - Polar Bear
Tiffany - Tikus
Charlene - Monkey
Hui Min - Kangaroo
Ryan - Hippo
Bryan - Doggy
These are my church gang...


To...... Jusco.......

Do wat ?.......... Watch Movie

Wat movie?...... Night at the museum 2

Ok.... Let me start from the beginning...

We plan to meet at 12.15p.m. But it seems like Chinese Tradition.
Everybody reach almost 12.30.
Bryan is the first one to reach. My sister and i second.
So.... They go and buy the ticket first. I am left there to wait for others...
Poor ME... But Luckily i just wait for a while then my friends come already.....

When we are buying the ticket, ryan received a call from our friend jackren. He say he want to join us. So we buy the ticket for him. But in the end he cannot make it on time...

After that we go and eat our lunch. Suddenly bryan saw his mum walking into the shop. So he tries to hide from his mum.... ( don know why???) But in the end, he thought his mum saw him. Actually his mum did not saw him. Ryan think it is because of his height....haha.....
The food there is not very nice, but still ok only. A bit not nice. Sorry I won tell u wat shop is that. So find out urself....

After that we go separately, two boys go to play game.... with my sis....
I go with hui min to buy sweet.... Tiffany and charlene go to buy things.... I am not sure wat is that..... Then we go to cinema. After buying popcorn and drink, four of us, me, hui min, charlene and tiffany.... wait for the boys. I called my sis and ask her come here quickly, but her reply is
' both the yan [ bryan and ryan ] are still playing, cannot stop, scold already, but no use......'
Haiz............ This is not good... Boys actually let girls wait for them......
SHOULD PUNCH THEM.... haha.....

We meet our church friend there. Felinda, Dorothy, Sarah and others ( cos cannot recognise..... Sorry) They are watching the same movie but different place.....
The movie is funny...... I like the part where Einstein doll sing ' thats the way'
Is so so so cute........ Not one not two but i think about seven or eight......

After that, we go shopping and play..... After that we go home already.... Seperately and different time......

Ok thats all..... Talk next time...

1 comments:

Ryan Lim said...

lol...did i said its bcos of his height??
wei wei...still early wat that tym...plus still got comercial...
haha any way...jie jie ur mind can remember e whole proses horr...geng...