CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dilemma Situation......

Yesterday was in a dilemma situation......
Why?
Let me start the story form last week.....

Last Wednesday, i could not wake up for the 8am tutorial...
So i skip class....
Then i receive my friend's, K call....
She ask me whether i am going to class or not....
I say i am not and i ask her to sign for me...
Then that time they are doing critical review which is my second english assignment....
Then, she say she can ask the other friends whether can we join.....
And she say can......
So i thought that i ady have groups.......

So yesterday,
I only found out that she did not ask....
And the whole class only left two of us don have groups.....
Each groups ady have 5 people which is the maximum ady....
Then i ask the lecturer is that possible to have 6 in a group....
And the lecturer give me a no....
She say cannot....
That is the rules and i cannot change it....
Then the lecturer suggest that any volunteer who are willing to join our group....

Can u imagine the situation i am in???
I really feel sorry to separate my friends from their group....
And everyone ady have group and started doing the assignment.....
If i don find a group, it is impossible to finish it just two of us.....
And i don think the lecturer will allow....
She will definitely break the groups up.....
And then, they will sure blame me one.....
No blame her cos she is not there......

Then i am so frustrated....
I seriously don know wat to do.....
Then i complain to my friend, J....
Then she say is like that de la...
This is her character.....

Then K go and talk to her biochem friends and she know it....
Then her friends suggested that we go and see the lecturer again...
See whether if it is possible that we can join other groups that are not in the same tutorial as us....
Then i say ok....
I promise my other friends to go and eat...
And i will tell him wat happen...
But she is following us....
It is impossible to tell him....
Then we have lab and we go and see the lecturer....
Luckily the lecturer agree.....
Then we go and find our groups separately.......

Wat irritates me the most is the question that she ask....
WHY ONLY TWO OF US???
How would i know....
Our tutorial class has 27 people....
And every group ady got 5 people....
How u except me to go and find two more people???

Then she say she got ask...
But they ady got 4 people......
So she thought that we want to be in the same group.....
So why don u tell me first???
I can try find people wa.....

Really frustrated....
But wat to do???
U r happily enjoying ur life....
While i have to try to find the solution......
And i hate people who break promises....
U promise wat u want to do then do it....
If really cannot, then tell me...
At least i know and can think of solution...
Hate it............

She maybe a good friend...
But definitely not a good partner......
Have to be careful next time....
Trust myself more....
And trust those who are really good to me.................

I know one things...
Friends help u is not because u worth it...
But is because of friendship....
It is not use to scold anyone...
But is use to remind myself to appreciate wat friends have did for me....
Without them i seriously cannot survive....
But very funny....
I am the one who hurt them the most....
I am the one who abandon them......
I feel guilty when they say that i ignoring them...
It is true and i cannot deny it...
So sorry....
Although the hurts will always be there....
But i will try to mend it....

I am not a good friend...
I am just a immature person.....
Someone who is proud and childish.....
Is time to grow up....
And be more mature....
Able to think and care for people around me....
This is wat i want to be.....
Kampate, starry............

0 comments: