CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Really don like it.....

Really don like her way of doing things.......

Not going to be soft hearted toward her.....
Cos really fed up......
I am blind....
Thats why i so trust her...
But she broke my trust....
And her work is giving people problem.... 
Haiz....
Not going to do work with her.....
People has been telling me about her bad things ady....
And i can see it....
Yala...
I am stupid....

She say she search internet abt the case...
But end up use the information in the journal that i find one...
Haiz.............
Hate it......

I also create problem for people...
So i have to change it....

My friend say that names that appear in my blog is not a good thing...
Cos sure kena scolding....
Haha....
Sorry....
Recently my mood is not stable...
This has been happening again and again....
But still like that....
I cam be happy a while then be emo...
But promise friends that going to change...
From a emo girl to a happy girl....
Kampate....

A lot of things in life is very irritated...
And hate it...
But since i cannot change this things....
Why don i change my mind set about it....
Kampate.......... 
I can do it...
Smile Starry......

0 comments: