CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hate the emo guy......

The guy again...
I cannot believe he is from From 6.....
He does not have the courage to face problems....
A nerd and a weirdo........

Hate people that blames surrounding but not he himself....
Everyone is trying their best to study and work hard in their own way....
It is just because u did not put enough time into it then u blame lecturer....
The lecturer is super good de lo....
When she explain, i understand....
And although her question is hard,
But it is for our benefit....
So stop blaming others and blame urself...
For not putting enough effort....
For not spending enough time...
Others can do it...
Why do u.....
But if u really put in the effort ady...
Then as urself, is it the way u study is wrong......
People are trying their best...
And u just push all the responsibility away...
U r shame to be a Form 6 student....
A Form 6 student can handle stress but u cannot....
A Form 6 student experience a lot through form 6...
Cos it is so hard...
But i did not see that in u....
Hate it...

Have to remind myself....
Blame myself more than surrounding...
Blame myself more than people around me....
Blame myself more than situation......
Be strict to myself....
But yet be kind to others....
This is wat i want to do...
Although is hard...
I may fall too...
Cos i am human....
But working harder to be better is the only way...
Kampate, starry...........

Humans are complicated....
So do I......

0 comments: