CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

speechless....

Don know wat to say...
Don know wat to tell her....
I am being so weak.....
She is not a good friend...
Everyone knows that.....
For her, i abandon my best friends....
And even make them sad.....
Right now i have seen her true faces,
Yet she tell me that she is sad....
I seriously don know wat to do...
She has break my trust abt her.....
People has been telling me not to be friend with her......
I know she is using me....
And no one is willing to be friend with her...
Yet i don know wat to do...

Silly, right?
She just don know abt it....
Cos i could not tell....
I really admire at CK...
Where he can tolerate her....
And only talk abt things abt her with J....
I cannot....
I don want to be a fake person....
But yet i don know how to talk to her....
Can someone teach me how???

I am a silly girl...
The last to see the truth...
The one who heartlessly broke my friends' heart.....
Which is the least that i wanted to do....
But yet i did it again again and again....
Is hard to find people that are best to u....
Is hard to find people that can listen to ur true feelings....
Is hard to find people that can be a good listener.....
I am one...
Cos i don know how to express myself............

Facing her, i don know wat to do...
I have fun with her....
Yet i have complains abt her...
And the most important thing is that she is someone who will use people.....
I think i have to leave her...
And with her...
I cannot study....
Being with her, i am more playful...
Compare to the sakai gang who always bring me around....

For my form 6 friends,
Xiao mei is good right now...
Facing a dilemma problem...
Seriously don know wat to do...
Miss the time i have with u all...
Looking forward to the trip we are going to have....
Miss u all badly.....

Humans are complicated....
So do I......
Really hope that tomorrow wake up...
I can talk to my friend....
And get some idea and solution.....
Goodnight to the world...

Feeling sad about Japan...
Where the earthquakes hits....
Going to pray for Japan........

0 comments: