CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life goes on.....

This month....
Is been a tiring month....
Presentation, Test, Assignment, Project, Lab report coming at me....
Cos me cannot go back home...
My friend say i always wanted to go back....
True...
Cos i am just a little girl....
Haha....
Kidding....
This year end going to get my key ady....
How can be a little girl anymore....

Maybe is the nightmare....
That cos me to appreciate wat my parents did...
Wat my family did....
But yet make me hate KL more....
And the old witch plus her gang.....
I don like to talk abt them....
Cos they are nothing...
It only cos me to be more and more angry....
I won honour them anymore cos they don deserve it.....
They are just human yet pretend to be god....
HATE THEM BADLY.......
Although i should not....
Haiz....
Humans are complicated....

I should say...
Finally there is a week rest....
And my hazel jie jie coming back from India....
But so sad...
I could not meet her....
Hazel, although i could not meet you this time,
Hope that next time we can meet each other again....
Hope that the gossip club members plus form 6 friends can meet again....
Really wish to go vacation with them.....

I really love my family right now...
Until now i realize....
I am a plant that live in the green house...
Protected and given good care....
But this plant is taken out from the green house and being exposed to the cruel environment...'
I am emotionally weak...
Character also weak....
Thats why easily get hurt.....
Going to grow stronger....
And be a real cheerful girl...

My friend say that i am a happy go lucky girl...
But actually i am not...
I am a emo girl...
A girl who smile in front of people...
Yet crying at the back....
Time to change....
God, family and friends will give me strength to change....
And i believe in it....

Life goes on...
It is a song...
It is a philosophy....
Life won stop for u...
Time won stop there to wait for u...
U r the one who should continue to move on......

Starry is happily here....
Trying to grow up...
No going to emoing....
So if i emoing,
Friends remember to scold me o.....
Smile starry...
Kampate.....
Moving forward cos future is in our hand.....
Grab it and bravely accept it....
Smile.......

0 comments: