CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hurting.....

Hurting people again....
Why am i always like that.......
Maybe is my attitude.....
Someone who has make me angry or scare....
I will be trying my best to avoid them.....
Cos is hurting me.......
I seriously don know how to tell him or her the problem i have with u.....
Wat do u want me to say??
Say that i don like u???
Say that u did wrong???
I just don know.....
It always happen and happen.....
U may be saying i am selfish....
And i agree with it....
But the things will keep on haunted me..........
The hurt will always be there.....
And that is the hardest thing to mend it..............
I really don know wat to do........
I am like a person full of thorns....
Cos i don know when i will hurt others again...........
I need to change and breakthrough......
If not, this situation will continue........

Friends, sorry if i hurt u......
I am just a selfish girl who wanted to change into a brand new me.....
Saying all this not to blame others but to blame myself....
For being inconsiderate and weak...........
Have to get used to it.....
Smiling in front of people....
When my heart is hurt........
Sorry for just thinking of myself....
Without knowing that this also affect people....
Really hope that time can heal everything......
But yet it seems to be impossible......

Humans are complicated....
So do I.........

0 comments: