CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dear diary,
I have a great time today...
Yet sadness still find its way to reach me....
I am trying my best to get rid of the sadness...
But it seems impossible.....

Sound like a vampire diary one right...
When elena and stefan wrote diary,
They will be like,
Dear diary thing...
haha

So, let me talk abt today...
I have so much fun...
Badminton from 10.30am to 1pm...
Waterfall plus jungle tracking from 1pm to 5pm...
Captain ball from 5pm to 8pm...
Is really fun..
Plus my team got first in the captain ball thingy...

Yet sadness find its way here...
I miss home...
Seriously and badly...
Plus recently the topic around me...
Is all abt home...
Friends whose hometown so near...
They can go home...
Then even plan for next time going back...
I cannot...
Is just so far for me to go back....
And not enough time for me to go back...
I don want to waste money...

I can feel that my family miss me too...
Through phone call...
My mum also ask me see whether i can go back or not...
But i cannot....
Time does not allow me to go back...
I just don know that i have enough mental strength to support me for the coming month...
Where finals is coming...

During finals,
The feeling of missing home is greater...
As stress level increases and home is my place where i can relax and be who i am....
I know...
I will cry...
As this is the usual things happen.....

Home,
I miss u badly....
Really so bad....

Time to continue to study.....
Jia you, Starry...
You know you can....
Be a strong princess.....
And a more mature princess....
U cannot always protect urself in this virtual world...
Is time to face the cruel world...
Smile, Princess Starry...
Be a strong Princess....

I always think that i am a princess...
My character also similar to a princess character.....
But a girl with more compassion, caring, cheerful, mature, responsible, honest...
All those good character...
I want to develop it...
But i am not perfect...
Perfect is so stressful and is impossible....

I am a little Princess Starry......
Smile and be strong, Princess Starry.....

0 comments: