CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Finals right now....
But then seems like no stress at all.....
Second one down......
Two more to go....
The next one coming very fast...
Haven start prepare....
Totally no mood...
Just now have a wonderful lunch with my friends...
And right now bombarding myself...
With nice and cool fast songs......
They are so hot....
Make me go crazy....
Haha...........

Let me laugh as much as I can.....
Cos next paper I will cry....
Hope not...
But is super hard....
Really......
Is well known killer subject....
I know it will be hard...
But I will do my best...
Then let god do the rest....

Today's paper I really thanks God...
I only use one and a half day to finish study and go into exam...
I even don have time to read the second time...
I just read through...
Read the tips...
Thats all....
I may be worried...
But when i see the paper,
I thanks God...
I know how to do....
but then is not a very good habit la....
To do everything last minute...
Although the pressure is very good...

Today, entering the hall...
See a sweet on the table...
Is like so nice...
Sugar is good for brain as they help u to think....
Think more...
Haha......

Two more paper to go...
And i am going to my home sweet home...
Miss home so much.....

Time to start study....
Princess will work hard here...
And do her best in this brand new castle...
Smile........ 

0 comments: