CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm coming home...
I'm coming home...
Tell the world that I'm coming home...
Let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday...
I know my kingdom awaits and they forgiven my mistakes...
I'm coming home...
I'm coming home...
Tell the world that I'm coming....
Home....

Home,
I miss u that bad...
Until i go shopping that time,
Memories keep coming into my mind...
Reminding me the time that i spend with my family and friends....
Seriously...
Walking through shops....
Seeing things....
Reminding me...
How i go shopping with them....
Feel like crying....
But no tears come out....

I still cannot cry....
First time,
I wish that i can cry..
I always believe that..
Crying actually make a person feels better....
After crying, I will be stronger...
To face the giant in front of me....

Yesterday, just watch battleship...
Learned new things...
So,
First thing is..
Don attack something u don know....
Attack it only activates it...
And destroy u...
When u know wat is it,
And understand abt it...
Then u can make a right decision.....
Doing something without a plan...
Is not a good thing...
Planning is important.....

Second one is...
Situation helps u grow....
When the highest position in the ship is the guy who is the male lead character....
Things force him to be mature...
To be responsible...
To work with his enemy...
To save his enemy...
To look things on another perspective....
To plan...
To learn from enemy....
It help him grow so much....

Have u ever think that every situation that u face is design purposely by god??
For the only reason that is to make u grow...
I grow a lot in here...
When my castle is taken away,
When the princess is forced to go out on its own,
Without any castle to protect her,
Is time for her to stand up...
And be a brave princess...
To face all circumstances...
To understand this world....
To solve problems without relying on others....
All this makes the princess grow.....
So, I grow a lot here....

Time to be more mature...
And study hard...
Wish me all the best....
I want to be a brave princess....

Princess Starry,
Smile...
Be strong and take courage.......
:)

0 comments: