CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Today drink too much vodka....
So feeling a bit dizzy...
Sleepy...
But waiting for my mum's call.....

This is not the first time I drink Vodka...
This is not the first time that i drink vine or beer.....
Actually i kinda like the taste of it....
Red vine is my favourite.....
The highest the percentage of alcohol,
the better...
I like the feeling where the alcohol burn my throat and move down to my stomach.....

I tell both my sis and godbrother....
They were like
' I want'
I am like, haha....
Wat do u expect me to do??
Haha....
I cannot deliver to JB....
haha...
:P

So i think i am going to find a time,
Drink Heineken...
With them...
Plus some of my bro ba.....
Cos they actually quite like...

So, how is today???
Surprise that I pass my test...
The test that i totally don know how to do de...
Luckily MCQ part save me...
I thank God for that.....

Sad cos i did not get any FYP title during the first selection...
Now passing up my second selection...
And wait for the lecturer to take me...
But through this,
There are friends really care of me...
Some are like: How u know..
Then i tell them...
My best friends were like : How r u?
U ok bo?
I feel touched...
Really..
They really care abt me....
Want to help me to overcome it...
 I really thank God for them....

Tired...
Cos yesterday chatting with my daughter...
Until 6am...
Is like whole night chatting...
I like to chat with her...
At least she know how to keep my secrets....
Not like my housemate...
Will really tell my secret out...
Haiz...
Just get used to it ba....

She is someone that very nice to chat with...
Really...
But today i really not happy as she revealed my secret away...
But, wat to say..
Just keep quiet...
Tats all....
haha....

Darling and my shining friends,
I miss u all so much....
My family,
Real Family and Church family,
I miss u all...
I miss my everything in JB....
Jb, I miss u so much....
Really...
But i know god throw me here for a reason....
To grow up more...

I know it..
But i cannot prevent myself from thinking to go back....
Especially when there is things happen...
Haha......

Going to work harder....
Smile starry...
No more crying....
But more smile....
Jia you, Princess Starry....
I am a Princess.......
A proud and brave Princess.......
:P

0 comments: