CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

This study week is the most amazing study week in my life....
Is fun yet i am able to study....
Although the progress is super slow....
And one most important thing....
No stress....
Totally no stress at all....
Not like totally...
But even tomorrow I am having exam...
I haven finish study...
I still feel super relax...
Thinking there is still a lot of time where there is not much time left...
God really give me a different yet amazing study week....

Friends here,
are like my family....
Although they still cannot replace the importance of my true family, my church family and my shining friends in my heart....
To me,
I found a new place called home...
Princess has found a new castle....

Last week,
Actually i not really understand...
Until now...
I understand le...
I finally understand...
Time that we share,
Friendship that we have,
There is nothing can compare with it..... 
Although sometimes I still feel like shut myself out,
It lessen....
I really thank God for it....
God give me friends...
Friends that really care for me and help me....

I am not prefect..
I am still like a child...
Act like it...
Think like it....
Behave like it...
Still haven grow up and be more mature.......
I am forever a Princess...
In my own world....

Tonight,
chat with friends....
Got a chance to listen to their love story...
How they get together with their bf....
You will feel like...
I want one too...
I know,
I am still not good enough...
Too much weaknesses in my life...
I still need to grow....
Grow to be better....
I know I can...
And I am waiting for the one that god prepare for me...
Training myself..
To become better....

Princess Starry is fine here...
Fine in reality...
Fine in her own world...
Smile, Princess....
Be brave to face the obstacles ahead.....
:)

0 comments: