CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Brothers....

Just now call one of my godbrothers and chat for half an hour.....

Is like so funny..........
I was laughing like crazy...........
He is my first younger brother.........
And the one i love so much..........

I got 6 younger brother....
That is why...
When my sis hear me say that i got a new brother....
She was so shock and shake her head........
I was laughing like crazy.............
The 6 of them was very close to me........
I have know them for quite sometime..........
And each help me a lot........
Sometimes seems like i am younger than them.........

I miss the time where i play basketball with them........
I miss the time where we play musical instruments together.........
I miss the time where we can go out together to watch movie.....
I miss the time where i can bully them........
Haha.........
But they still bully me back.......
And laugh at me..............

6 younger brother........
6 different character................
Each of them are special and unique......
And they all know how to play one kind of instruments........
Some are really good.......
Some just start learning..........
Some know my secrets.........
Some have see me get sick........
When i am sad, they support me........
When i am sick,they take care of me.......
When i am emo, they are by my side.......

I miss them all.........................
How i wish i can go back to JB............

0 comments: