CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Genius........

Actually i hate being a genius........

Cos without God, I cannot do it........
But everyone was like u are so smart.......

So sorry.......
My wish is to be a normal girl.......
In uni....
I did not even tell people how i did for SPM and STPM..........
But still people see me as a genius.......
Is like i really don want to be a genius.............

Hate being a genius.......
Living in people praise for almost my whole life.......
Can i be a smart girl but i don want people to know?
It seems like impossible.....
Silly starry...........

Starry play too much ady........
But still thank God............
Cos of my result...........
But to others...........
This is wat they want ady.............
Haiz............
I thank God for helping me.......
I know all glory to God............
But i still don want people to know about my past glory............
Cos starting here...........
Starry going to strip all her proud away............
And be a true starry............

Starry don want people to have an impression that........
'You sure can do it cos last time ur result so good...'
But i will work hard to show others that i can do it...........
And the most important is that starry don want let her parents down again............
But make her parents proud........

Starry, u can do it.......
With gods help.......
With friends support......
With family's support..........
Kampate Starry............
Grow stronger here.........
And shine like stars..............

0 comments: