CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Past........

I start blogging for almost one year ady...........

And i find that......
I am really an emo girl.......
One things is for sure.......
There are certain things Szeung cannot do it.......
The real me in life cannot do it........
The real me in life cannot say it........
The real me in life cannot express it........
The real me in life don know how to tell others.......
The real me in life face a lot of problems.......
The real me in life don know how to face it.......
The real me in life don know how to solve it........

But through starry, Szeung is stronger.........
Cos starry can say it out......
Starry know how to express it out......
Starry knows how to write in on blog.......
Starry knows how to relax herself..........

Don think that i got two personalities...........
Haha........
Starry and Szeung is the same...........
But yet a bit different........
The virtual one is not real....
So thats why people cannot see that side of me.............

But Szeung is the real me.......
Is someone people can see.....
Is someone who people know...........
Is someone who people can scold one..........

Last year, my blog was like totally secret.......
Now u can find details about the real me............
I started to directly tell others that this is my blog.....
Haha.......

I am still very emo.........
But in this world, i still prefer to be starry.......
But in the real way.......
I prefer to be Szeung...........
It just the name different...
The person is still the same....
I am normal and happy for who i am...
Haha...........

Humans are complicated...........
So do I.......

0 comments: