CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Recently........

My lifestyle is disturb...........

I cannot wake up early........
Cannot sleep early...........
Haiz..........
Need to adjust back to normal............
Really........
Or else, i could not study and work hard for exam............
Haiz...........

My Japanese Teacher is right.......
I must work hard...........
Cos my parents spend a lot of money in order for me to study........
So i need to work hard in order to return them back..........
Starry need to be more hardworking...........
Smile..............

Today was like..........
Where is my girls friends???
Cos it seems like i only be with them for short time..........
And u could not believe this.............
Today, my duty or assignment members are guys............
Not a single girls..........

The first one is the fun fair duty.....
I need to do back drops with my friend which is a guy........
I cannot deny that he is good........
But i still feel very weird...........
I have been in girls school for seven years.......
But now have to step out of it...........

The second thing,
When i was study in library,
I kena bully by one guy...........
He always ask question and don allow me to find the answer....
Haiz.....
I was like what should i do.....
Everything i study,
I forget ady.........
Haiz..............

The third thing,
My Japanese presentation,
Four person in a group,
And i am the only girl.......
And one of them is a guy i hate..............
OH MY GOODNESS...............
Wat should i do...........
Just hope it can end finish............
And i was laugh by one of the members......
He was like.....
' ei, u same tutorial class with me. U too short ady, cannot see u.'
I was like so angry..........
Wat to do........
I want to get my presentation mark............
Haiz..........
I hate this kind of guys..................

There are five guys that i am going to work with.............
Three are good.......
Two are bad...........
Haiz..........
God, i need your strength...................

0 comments: