CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Trip Back to JB.....

Happy.............

Cos i get to go back to JB...........
Wanted to give my friends a surprise.
So keep quiet...
But some knows la...
Haha........

Now start my journey........
I finish my class in Thursday...
I change all my class on friday to wed and thurs........
So i go KL first to meet my sister there........
And then we have Mcdonald...
Haha...........
Long time never eat ady......
So have a chat with my sister...
And go online..........

Then chat with my Hazel Jie Jie.....
We have a wonderful chat...
And i realize my sister is so good in travelling....
Haha..........
Wanted to sleep early but end up sleep late.......

Then on Fri, my sis go see doctor first..........
Cos of her nose.......
And i was like a statue for 2 and half hours in the hospital...
My Aunt accompany us there....
And i was sitting outside....
Want to sleep.......
Cos of waiting.......
My phone ady low battery.......
So cannot play.....
Haiz......

Then we go back to JB..........
My dad come and fetch us ..............
Then go buy books for my sister.........
And i saw the Twilight Series....
Haha......
I got the whole set ady....
And i finish reading....
But my dad don know...

Then i go to my grandmothers house......
I love my grandmother's cooking....
Bak Kut Teh.......
Egg.......
Fish....
Fried Meat........
That night, i have a wonderful dinner........
I ate more than normal amount.....
2 to 3 times more.....
Everyone was like shock......
Then, we chat and play with my cousins............
Finally get to watch Singapore Channel 8.............
Cos here no TV..........

I lose weight ady....
Everyone was like
'hei u look darker and thinner....'
Haha....
But my aunt say that i seems like not enough nutrition.......
I was shock........

Stay overnight there and when back to my house....
Then meet up with the monster.....
They are my students.........
Cos i work as tuition teacher before.......
We chat and have fun..........
Long time never shout at them........
Haha.........
Is fun to teach them.....
Cos we have a lot of things to chat and play......
They were telling me that they become quiet since i left....
And they did not go early anymore........
And they tell me about the new teachers things.......
I miss the time with them............
Can bully them...........
They still bully me back........
Haha........

Then went to church.....
Give my friends a surprise..........
I feel so touched is when i hear my friends say welcome back to me.............
I did not tell the a lot of people that i am going to study ady........
Only some people that are so close to me.........
Is really so good to be back......
But my hands was so itchy......
That desire to play piano still in me...........
Until i have to escape from there.........
Haha.........

We purposely choose that week cos we know got event.......
Then we ended up helping them........
Is so good to play with them.......
At there, they are playing music.......
Then we hear one song.......
Cos i involved in Mother's Day presentation.....
And is a dance.......
So we started dancing........
A few of us....
Those who are involved........
Haha.........
Again dancing in high heels is fun....

Then have dinner with them.......
So sad some of my friends cannot join me......
Then i get to know the planing in next year.....
Cos before i came to study, i was a chief musician in that department...........

On sunday, i wanted to see my friend play guitar but he been ask to play drum.....
His drum is better that his guitar..........
Then, back to my old life for 30 minutes............
Then i have to leave and come back to Kampar........

In this trip, i get to meet with my brothers............
But still feel sad...
Cos not enough time.....
And they are some that i did not meet..........
But i will always miss them...

I did not go and see him...
Cos i want my heart to die......
Silly starry......

I love u all..
My family and friends..............
I will miss u all........

0 comments: