CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The meaning of Sorry to me.............

Sorry is something a person do.........
Sorry does not cure everything...
But show that someone regret for wat he or she does.........
Kill a people and say sorry does not bring back the person that is killed......
But is a form of regrets.........
Humans are complicated....................
I am too....................
I hate that kind of person who don appreciate things..........
Sorry is wat i want to say when i hurt someone............
If u don want the word.........
Fine..........
I won say it to u again..............

Sorry is really wat i meant............
Is kinda angry..........
But this tell me one thing....
U r not a good person..........
And u r not worth to be my friend...........

So sorry..........
Our friendship over........
I won care abt u anymore.............
I won say a thing to u anymore...........
Cos i ady did my part by showing my regret.............
And i think that it is not worth it............

HUMANS ARE COMPLICATED.........
SO DO I..............

0 comments: