CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Promise........

Every time when the rain hits me,
It reminds me about the promise that i make........
Forget about u.......
Is wat i can do..........
There is nothing that i can do anymore.......
Since i left,
I have always keep the promise...........
Actually i am a fool.....
Why do i keep liking u ???
When u not even know........
Silly me...........
The silly girl has a great life here....
At kampar.......
The silly girl meet some nice friends.......
And some guys too....
Like my last post.......
I am not into any relationship this sem........
Maybe this year............
I know....
I will wait for my Mr.Right.............
A guy whom god has give me............

Wanting to grow up...
Cos don feel like be a kid anymore.......
But is hard..........
Today is a bit emo.......
Don know why.......
Maybe is the rain.....................

Just want to tell my friends.........
I have fulfill my promise......
I have really let go ady...........
I hope u all also fulfill ur promise ady............
I really enjoy the time with u all...........
Smile starry...........
Every step that i take, the stronger i become............
Kampate starry.............
Starry don want to love anyone......
But love her best friends and family...........
My real family, my school family, my church family..........
My best friends...........
LOVE YOU ALL..............

0 comments: