CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 12, 2010

The greatest love........

The greatest love in this world.......
Is that you can die for the other person.......
Just now the sad story.......
Indeed is sad.........
Cos after been through so much together yet cannot be together........
Cos the guy die on the wedding day............
But they love each other till the end.......
Cos the last part is like.....
Th guy say that he love her in the other world........
To me,
This is the greatest love......
Knowing that there will always be someone loving you......
Their love cannot be separate by death.............
Even death cannot separate them.............
We always hear people say till death do us apart........
Have we ever think that there is a possible where even death cannot seperate the lovers???
I think is possible......
Cos we can always put them in our mind and thoughts........
This is the greatest love........
Love that no one and nothing can stop them.............

Love is something that u wish to have.........
Love makes a people selfless.....
Instead of myself,
Care of others first..........
I want to be that kind of person.......
But this makes my friends worry for me..........
This make me think of one incident.........
Where i am sick...
Cos gastric pain.......
But yet care for my friends.....
Who feel dizzy........
Then i kena scolded.......
Haha..........
Someone say this to me....
Don worry..........
You take care of urself la...............

I really wish that i can find someone who love me like that..........
But i wish i can leave before him......
So that i won feel sad..............
So that i won regret or blame myself..........
You may think that i am selfish......
But i am not strong enough to endure that..........
I don know......
Maybe the current me cannot.......
But in future,
When i am stronger,
Then, I can..............

I really want to wish that
All couples can have a wonderful time.........
All love story has a wonderful ending........
Everyone can be with their love one.............
Happy Forever.......

I will be waiting........
For the time to meet my other half......
Really hope that one day,
I will be able to get married.......
Confirm not now............
But few years later........
Silly starry............

0 comments: