CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Leaving..........

Leaving is the saddest thing.......

But sometimes is best for us...........
Even though how hard it is,
You know that there will always be sweet memories following you.......

In a new place,
Leaving something that you are so used to it.......
You cannot get used to it......
The feeling of wanted to go back to that time.........
The feeling of going back...........
I believe everyone has that kind of feeling.............
Doubting that can i ever make it........
Worried that can i get used to it............
But still this makes a person stronger.........
Teach u that don run away from problems............
Don escape it............
But face it with bravery and confidence............

When i leave JB,
there are so much things that i don know...........
there are so much fear.......
and gulity........
regrets.....
worry.....
doubts..............

At here, is been seven weeks...........
I really thankful to my friends.....
My best friends..........
I get to know some new friends..........
And happy that they accept me for who i am.........
And the sweet memories from JB keep me strong here............
I am growing stronger here......
I won let anything that beat me again............
But i will face every problems with bravery and confidence.............

I really want to say thanks to all my friends here..........
I enjoy the time i have with you all........
Specially to Kacee, Janice, Hwee Mein, Kexin............
Thanks a lot for all your help..........
Love u all............

0 comments: