CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Guys.....................

Currently, i am in a situation where i don like guys......................
Certain guys are good, and i cannot deny that....
But some are really bad...................
I just don know why they treats girls like that.................
I just hate that kind of guys................

I saw my friends suffer from broke up.........
It makes me really sad...............
Why?????

Guys, don u all know tat........................
When u broke off, most of the time is the girl got hurt..............
Rarely a guy feel sad for the relationship but most of the times is a girl.............
I am really sad...................
To see my friends like tat........
It makes me want to beat that guy............................

Currently, i don want to enter into any relationship...............
Just want to be myself................
And i have been like a fool for long time ady....................
Really need to step out of it ady...............
No more heart broken........................
No more heart pain..........................
No more.......................
But just a cheerful starry..........................

I really hope that guys can be more thoughtful for girls....................
Girls are not as strong as guys.....................
Girls are weaker than they look....................
Just don hurt them.................................

Starry is no longer a fool.................
But a cheerful girl..................

0 comments: