CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Emoing...........

Sorry.........

Back to emo state...........
I really wish this is a dream...
Times up and back to reality.......
But so sad that i am in reality........
I am not asleep....
I am no dreaming......
Haiz...............

I really wish to become a star.............
Can i????
I want to be a star.......
Escape to other space........
At there i no need to worry about anything.............
At there, i won feel sad, confuss and hurt............
At there, i can know how my friends is doing........
But i still got other stars there to be with me.......
Can i????

Starry is dreaming again........
I think thats why i love star so much......
I find star is beautiful....
And they are shining so bright.......
No matter what happen...............
Haha........
Silly starry...........

Starry will be strong at here...........
Starry will be strong to face all problems..........
Starry will keep all hurt into the pandora box and bury it........
And it should never be open again...........
Starry will be smiling again..............

Starry now is emoing..............
Will become better.....
Don worry........
Starry won let problems beat her........
But make her stronger........
KAMPATE........................

0 comments: