CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

After that....

Yesterday night, i cried....
Cos of the last post.....
I really miss JB.....
I realize why i can smile here.....
Cos i am counting down....
Counting Down to go back JB.....

When someone block me from going back,
Then i cried.....
But i know myself.....
Everytime i cried....
I get stronger.....

I know at here is good for me....
But my heart still long to go back......

JB how i miss u....
Now i feel better....
I know my mum was worried....
But yesterday i really feel my heart pain.....
I realize i should not make them worry so much.....
Mum and dad.....
Don worry about me.....
I am fine here.....

Thanks Hazel.....
I know u worry too.....
But i will be fine.....

Yesterday god use that song....
I can do all things through christ.....
But this song my heart pain....
Cos i long to play in a concert.....
But i need to study.....
I had to give up the chance....
Now i realize how much i miss my piano......
When i go back JB,
I will play my piano until crazy.....
A promise i made i with you, piano.....

I gave up most of my things to come here study....
I will do my best....
And get a good result....
I don want to let anyone down again.....
But be a stronger girl.....

Starry is strong.....
Cos she has God with her.....
She can do all things through christ.....
Kampate.....

0 comments: