CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Blues................

Why do bad things always happen on Monday????
Today is kind of bad day for me.............

First things is Nutrition Test...........
I know how to do...
But i scare i got a negative mark....
This teacher is weird....
Wrong mean no mark lo....
Why do u need to minus mark for it?????????
Haiz..........
During my maths class, I was like half asleep, half study my nutrition note and half listen to the lecturer...........
She teach so slow....
And no confidence...........
I really hate maths class....
It is no because i hate that subject............
But it just too slow..........
For me.................
Haiz...........................................................................................................

Second, my bicycle lock spoil.......................
And i don know wat to do................
I call my friend....................
She came and help me......................
Help me to find a big scissor so tat i can cut the lock................
But in the end, i call the bicycle shop.........................
An aunty come and help me.................
She say that the way i lock my bicycle is wrong..............
So, the lock spoil.............
Haiz................................................................................................................
I need to buy a new one...............
Now only i know how to lock and open my bicycle..........................

Third, I fell down from my bicycle.................
Cos the bicycle bang something.............
Haiz...........
Luckily no injury....................................
Haha.....
Stupid, right????????????

I just don know why................
Why do things always happen on Monday????????????
Since i was still in JB.............
It is not as worst as here..............
Maybe cos i am alone here.........................
Haiz..........................
U can read my blog................
Everytime about monday..............................

Just hope that i can continue to study here...............
Love god......................
Help people................
Study.....................

Kampate, starry.................
You can do it..................

0 comments: