CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My mum.....

Just now kena nagging from my mum.....
I hate her when she nag....
Cos of the taxi driver case.....
She don want me to take taxi....
But she don know how inconvenient in Kampar....
She thought is JB....
Everywhere bus....
Can get to one place easily....
No, in kampar.....
I hate the transport....
Go everywhere also not easy....
I can ride my bicycle there.....
But who help me to take care it.....
The school bus service leave here at about 12 something.....
I got tutorial until 1 pm.....
I cannot say i want to go back early....
The only thing is taxi.....
Then she nag.....
She say that i better don come back....
I better stay here for 3 years....
I hate her....
I want to come back.....
The case won happen everywhere....
Just cos it happen in kl....
Does not mean it happen here.....
This is a small village.....
Everyone is very helpful....
Not like KL....
Big city........
Where everyone go their own way....
Wat can i do....
Ya....
Better don come back.....
No need to hear your nagging.....
No need to hear your scolding.....

I hate it..................

I still feel angry about it.....
Why?????
You don miss me???
Why you don want me to come back????
In JB, is where i grow up.....
In this far away place.....
Do u think i can face it???
The food is different....
Very hard to go from one place to another....
When i am in trouble,
Don know wat to do....
I miss JB.....
Why u don let me to come back????

I miss ur cooking....
I miss my car....
I miss my bed....
I miss my doll....
I miss everything in JB....
Why u don want to let me go back???

0 comments: