CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 7, 2010

worst day.....

Today is the worst day of my life....
First, i woke up late...
A bit la....
Late for lecture a bit....

Then i go and print something for practical later....
I used my 50 ringgit to buy something....
The others 40 ringgit i drop it....
Sad....
This is the time where i want to save up money...
And i drop my money....
Sad.....
But wat can i do???
I cannot find it any more....
Conclusion still sad....

Second, i realise my shoe spoil.....
During the class....
The glu not stick ady....
Oh well....
Time to change a new pair of shoe...
But is quite hard....
My mum say i got too much shoe....
More than 10 pairs...
If i want to buy shoe, she will say no....
Sad..........

Third, my bicycle....
I just bought my bicycle yesterday....
Today, the tire got a hole....
And i cannot ride it...
And is going to rain....
Luckily, someone help me....
He bring me to the nearest bicycle shop....
And i am very thankful to him....
But i don know his name....
Haha....

Conclusion, today is a sad day....
But i thank god for the angels around me....
When i face problems....'
There will be someone telling me how to do....
They will tell me, you can do like this....
I really thank god....
In this week, i say a lot of thanks and sorry....
In this new place, i am growing up....
When i am back to jb,
I will be a grown up....
A beautiful butterfly.....

0 comments: