CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Regrets.....

Like my facebook status....
I have a lot of regrets currently....
In my life......
I promise someone i will write it out....
But friends don worry.....
If i can write it out.....
This means that i can overcome it....

First one, is still my STPM......
I really did not do my very best.....
That the result i deserve.....
This is my greatest regrets.....
And i cannot go into the uni that i want.....
Is kind of regrets.....
But i know god put me here in kampar for a reason.....
I learn a lot here.....
I am getting stronger here.....
Although i cannot go back in time.........
But i will never forget the time we spend in Form 6.......
I will never forget the support i gain for everyone....
My da jie, da ge, hazel jie jie, lian, pipi, chi and jolene....
It is the most wonderful time.....
I am going to miss u all.....

Second is teenz camp.....
I don mind not going....
But i really want to involve in the concert.....
Is my last time to play piano with my friends.....
But i have to lose it to someone i hate so much....
I dislike him a lot....
Is kind of not fair.....
I will never forget the things that he say to me.....
But i really had to let it go.....
God teach me a lesson through this.....
Opportunity is very important.....
I must appreciate every opportunity i have.....
I must be humble....
I need rest....
I am getting tired of my life in church....
Now is the time to be a new christian.....
Continue to get strength from god.....

This is the regrets that i have currently....
It seems like only two......
But every regrets there carry a few small regrets.....
I hope i can learn new things from the past....
Abandon my past....
Look into the future.....

Starry is stronger everyday....
Every situation that she meet,
Groom her and build her into a better person....
Kampate......
Starry can do it.....
Cos she has her real family, her school family, her church family, animal gang, and all her friends support......
She is thankful for everythng that they done in her life......

0 comments: