CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

This week....

Its time to update myself....
First my gastric problem came back....
On Sunday.....
Cos of irregular meal.....
I always eat later than the time.....
So pain....
It happens at night.....
At 12 night.....
When i want to sleep...............
And tomorrow is a crazy day..............
And i learn my lesson....
Really need to eat regularly......
I know my gastric sometimes make me cannot stand......
And i was so scare that....
Tomorrow is a crazy day.....
So on monday i did something that my friends and family will not believe....
I actually drink milk.....
And is two packet....
Can u imagine????
I hate milk so much until i feel like vomit......
Will willingly drink milk just for my health......
This is an improvement....

Second, monday is a crazy day.....
I got class from 8 am to 7 pm.............
Between that only have two hours break only.....
Is really crazy.....
And u cannot skip....
Cos got practical....
My practical teacher is very fierce.....
Scary......
So....
Study lo..............

Third, i forget about my test......
And i sort of like study last minute.....
So of course i did not do well......
Cos i have to remember.....
Sad..............
But luckily it only like 5%....
So i still got next time.....
Such a blur me,.....
And i won do that again......
I will work hard.......
And score next time....
I won repeat my mistake again....
I won let my beloved family disappointed again....
Especially my mum.....
I know she feel sad when i get my STPM.....
I will work hard for her....
I am always the child she can be proud of......

Lately, my life is busy....
Reports, tutorial, assignment, funfair.....
Test is coming.............
But with god strength, i can do it..............
And i need to restore my relationship with god....
I won let the fire in me that was restore during teenz camp to burn out....
But let it keep on continue.....

How i miss JB.....
And my friends....
My family.....
And all who love me....

Today i just realize i miss music....
My life become abnormal....
Cos there is no more music in my life......
There is no more piano....
There is no more serving....
Is kinda make my hand itchy.......
Feel like playing piano.....
I will be back to JB....
But i will get stronger in Kampar.....
Kampate........

0 comments: