CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 4, 2010

A poor girl....

Today at cheras had an accident.....
A girl was stucked in the car....
And fire started to burn....
A helpful person went and borrow fire extinguisher....
But because of some stupid BHP rules....
They won let....
In the end, the girl die....

Can you imagine?
Wat can be more precious or expensive then life???
I really feel very sad for the girl...
And very angry for the BHP....

I want to ask the BHP people,
If the girl is ur own daughter.
will you save her???
Will you break the rule and save her???
I think the answer will be yes...
Then why u cannot break the rule just to save that girl....
Rule is something dead....
But people is alive....
People can think....
You are stupid....
It is your fault that the girl die.....
I think you are also a murderer....
A cruel person....
A person without compassion....

I feel very sad for the girl...
Hope her family can be strong again....
This incident will remind me again.....
Have compassion to others...
This world is not a good place....
Everywhere you see people crying....
I want to be someone who give them help....
Lord, i need you...
I need your help....
Break my heart for wat breaks yours.....

This world is terrible....
I need to be myself....
Don let the world affect me....

0 comments: