CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'M JUST A KID....

After listen to this song,
Realize that ya....
i am just a kid..........
It suits me.....

In UTAR,
my friends was telling me,
hei, u look like a kid....
U does not look like a 20 years old girl....
And i give those who are younger than me a shock.......
I was cute....
Ya...........
JUST LIKE A KID.....

Actually sometimes i like it....
Sometimes i don.....
Cos i can always look younger than my real age....
I will never grow old........
But i am wondering.............
When will i grow up.........
To be a true adult.....
I really want to grow up someday....
Stop behaving like a kid........
And be a young adult....

But i still thank god for making me like that....
He create me....
And there is only one me....
I am very special........
Unique..........
Cute...........
Childish...........
Innocent.........
Special..........
Smart...........
Lazy............
Naive.........

There will always be one starry....
Starry is proud for who she is...........
Kampate...........
I am the best................

0 comments: