CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Love............

My friend break up with her bf....
It makes me kind of sad......
Cos they are still young.....
A lot of uncertain in their life.....
I know is hard....
But be strong............
Not too strong..........
Cos it make us worry...........

To both of them,
i know is hard.....
Both of you receive hurt....
But let time heal your wounds....
Let God touch your heart again........
I f it is Gods will,
Both of you will be together again....
Now is not the right time for both of you,
As you both have to study , having important exam, and make new friends....
I know you will not listen to wat ever we say....
But as a friend and a sister.....
I think that friendship suits you all....
For this stage of life....
Not need to find a bf first, but let be friends first.............

I don know will you all see this.....
But lets be their support....
I know they need us.....
I know i cannot do it....
Cos i am not in jb....
But animal gang can....
Will you help me to do this???
I know you will.....

Love is confussing,
Relationship can be deceiving,
Friendship is better....
Family is the best.........

0 comments: