CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yesterday's accident....

Is kinda sad....
Cos a girl die like that....
I hear from my aunt....
KL is very bad...
The petrol station had kena robbed many times...
So they don open....
And cos they cannot see the accident....
So they scare people come and rob....

This only tell one thing....
KL is bad....
The situation here is not very good...
The crime rate is increasing....
Sometimes i wonder wat are the government doing....
They really don know the situation in KL???
Or they just ignore it....

I cannot write too clearly....
Later i kena caught by police....
I really don know wat r they thinking....

Is money so important???
Until you abandon everything in you.....
Is fame so important???
Is power so important???

I cannot say it is not important....
But if it will hurt other people....
I would rather abandon it....
I think others will say that i cannot accomplish any great things......
I don think so....
Be someone who can help others is a great things....
Rather than hate by people in the future.....

I am just a girl....
Normal and ordinary....
I realize every people have their weakness too...
Me too...
I am so easily influences by people...
Maybe i need to change....

Living in this world does not only depend on money, fame and power....
There is still more to this life....
Hope i can find the answer to it....

0 comments: