CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Basketball.........

Since don know when,

Started to like basketball..........
But my height can never been able to play very well..
Cos i am short........
So those who know i am playing will be a shock......

I miss the time playing with them..........
That time is really a free time for us.......
Don know wat to do in church.......
So a group always hang around in Basketball court.......
In my church there are one.......
So at there girls usually listen to songs....
Whereas boys will be playing........
Cos we are so close........
I start to join them...............
Of course they will bully me.....
But they will still let me...........

So fun that time.....
But i like see them play.....
Is been like a habit.......
Every time free in church....
There are two place i can think of.....
And one of it is basketball court........

Is been so long i never play with them.........
Cos involved in performance and preparation of Christmas........
Finally finish all things......
Then i am here........
Study.............
I miss them a lot...........

But at here......
I got go and play....
Once only.....
With my friends..........
And i kena bully.............

We got 5 people.....
And we divide into 2 groups....
One group 2 and another one 3..........
And we start..........
I join in the group of 3 with a couple.......
Then the other 2 are a captain and the tallest one........
So actually our group is in disadvantage......
But we just play for fun.............

I can actually score for my groups....
So happy.......
But at here.....
They won let me one....
I have to fight for it.............
Especially my friend who is a captain.......
He read my blog and know abt it....
And he ask me.......
He always bully me........
At first, he let me shoot.....
Then start to distract me......
Make me miss........

When his ball out, i was so happy............
After that,
Every time i want to shoot....
He will take away the ball...
haiz....
So i cannot shoot......
And he will be laughing.....
I was so angry.........

I actually dare to snatch ball from him........
He is the third person that i dare to do it...........
The first two is my brother......
Cos we are so close, so i dare to do it..........
But i only know him for two months...........
Very weird, right??
I also don know why...........

So they actually win....
But we have so much fun........
He keep on asking me to have a match with him.....
One on One.....
I keep on rejecting....
Cos i know for sure i will lose one......
Haha.
Then he ask others....
We play for one hour...
Then have breakfast.
Then have to continue to do things...........

Just now my brother promise me...
That he will play basketball with me when i go back to JB.......
And when he is in the church......
So happy..........
Is been long time never meet him and play with him..........
He is a brother which i love so much.......
We also know each other for so long...............
Miss u all.............
And cannot wait until that time..........

Conclusion, Starry is playful......
Haha........

0 comments: