CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 23, 2010

A scare....

This morning i have a scare....

Nearly heart attack........
Luckily my heart is still strong enough to take it........
Haha...........

If u are currently in perak,
U left a important document in Johor,
And u need it two days later,
Wat will u do?
And u don know where u put it ady....

Scary, right?
Ya, this is my situation.
I need a cert for my ptptn application.....
And it is in Johor.......
I really don know wat to do.....
Luckily there are friends around me.....
And they ask me to call back now....
And give me some idea.....
So i immediately call my mum.....
But my mum is not at home....
She goes to work ady......
She say she call my dad.......
So my dad and my sis help me find the document...
And scan it...
Then email it to me........

Just now i am so so so worried....
My friends was like...
Sure can find it one...
U got keep it.....
Then can one la......
I feel relieved a bit..........
Then received call from my sis..
Asking me where did i put...
I tell her i really don know........
A bit worried and frustrated...
So i talk very loudly........
My friends was helping me to calm down.........
I feel their support and i am very grateful to that......

Then i go back to hostel.........
On the way home, my sis found it.........
Haha.............
Really thanks god..............

Thank God...........
Thank my parents.........
Thank my friends......
Without them, i really don know wat to do.........

I realized i am a spoiled brat..........
Haha.........
Can u believe it?
I am calling myself a spoiled brat...........
Ya i am.............
In my parents protection for so long..........
Everything is i want......
But i am going to change it..........
And become stronger...........
Be a grown up.............
I will study hard to repay my parents...........

Starry is growing up here.......
Starry knows that she has a reason to be here.............
Starry going to study hard here..........
Starting today..........
Give all her best................
Kampate starry............
Starry can do it..........
Cos starry has god, family and friends........
Smile..............

0 comments: