CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Emo.....

Emo again.........

Can i lock myself in a place where no one could find me???
No.............
Starry is dreaming again........
Haha........

Promise my friends not to be emo again..........
But still emo.......
Currently me seems like not the real me.......
Where did the cheerful starry went????
Lost in somewhere else???

I am going to find the real me back............
I am going to find the cheerful starry back........

Today, cycling in the rain.........
Its kinda fun...........
At least it does not hurt anymore..........
But is happy............
When it rain.......
I feel like going out and play in the rain........
Let the rain wash all my sadness and emo away............
So that i may regain the happiness that i ones had.............

Changing my blog address..........
Is a way to adjust my feelings..............
Cos i don want to hurt others..............
Even though saying sorry may hurt someone..............
But this is wat i really want to say..............
Somethings are just meant to be secret............
Somethings are just meant to be lock away............
Somethings are just only for my friends........
Those who really accept me...........
Those who really love me.............
Those who understand me...............
Thanks............

Emo.............
Starry still emo...............
But starry know she got someone there.......
To support her...........
To make her stronger..............
Smile starry..............
Finding herself...............
Her real self..............................

0 comments: