CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Memories.......

Today chatting with my friend about my form 6 life....

She came from A-level..
So we just chit chating.....
But somethings never change.......
I miss u all............

I miss the all girls environment.....
I miss the time where we all hate guys so much......
I miss the time where we are chit-chating.......
I miss the time where Hazel Jie Jie is asking question...........
I miss the time where i can always sleep in class..............
I miss the time where when i am sick, there are friends who know.............
At least some of my friends know my condition..............

Today feeling sick...........
But i am very good in acting..........
haha.........
So actually no one knows...........

I miss my form 6 life...........
So free......
So relax........
Every time after test,
We will go out and play.......
We celebrates friends Birthday together...........
We work hard together........
We play together and have fun...........
And now how i wish i can go back...........

As our life change, no matter wat happen....
We will still be friends forever.............

Lian, Hazel, Chi, PP, Lene, Leen, Ning, Potato, Chui yen, Yee Ser, Shaker, Shen yee, Hui wen, Shuba, Mun Chin and others..............
I miss u all........................
I miss my form 6 life................
I miss the time i have with u all..........
Hope to see u all again...............

0 comments: